Wednesday, December 12, 2007

While I was driving home from work today, I suddenly got a strange feeling, like I was in a fishbowl and everyone could see me. I looked around but didn't see anyone even looking my way so I made note of the time, 4:24pm, and didn't think about it again until just now. For the past almost 2 hours I have been "standing guard" in my house. Earlier this evening, I had settled onto the couch so my daughter could cuddle with me before going to bed. We both fell asleep and at about 10:40pm I was awakened by a crash which I thought was something that had fallen off a table or countertop and broken (luckily, my daughter slept on). After checking around, I discovered that 2 of my front windows of my house had been broken (I discovered later that rocks had been thrown at them).
Wouldn't it have been great if I had been able to pinpoint that awful feeling I had earlier in the afternoon and possibly prevent this event, or at least to have been "ready" for it and been able to identify the culprits?!!! We humans think we're so superior, yet we only use about one tenth of our brain - what a waste of the other ninety percent!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger alphonsedamoose said...

In a case like this , it would be nice to see the future. I'm not sure I would want to know in all cases.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home