Sunday, November 11, 2007

What a Rush!!!!!

I had the most exhilarating experience this afternoon that I want to share.
I was standing outside in my backyard, and it was a bit breezy so the branches of the huge trees around me were swaying slightly. I took a deep breath and quietly said thanks out loud to "whoever" was listening (and I am not referring to the drunk passed out in the walkway next to our yard, lol). We've had some financial difficulties in the past year or so and have tried for the past 6 months to get refinancing without success; we found out a couple of days ago that we have been approved so we can stay in our home and don't have to move our children or our animals.
As the last word left my mouth, all the trees began waving wildly with the wind that had just picked up and it was truly an experience to remember!!!!! I felt my whole being filled with what can only be described as content joyful peace - it was overwhelming, in a good way. I haven't felt like that in a very long time, if ever.

I got the feeling that it wasn't a coincidence, but a message telling me that everything was going to be alright from now on. It feels great. And every chance I get, I am going to do my best to "pay it forward" - I love that concept. This world would be an even better place if we all did.

I'm hoping all you in Bloggerville have honoured this day with remembering those that fought for our freedom and that each and every one of you do your best to do your best each and every day!

Signing off for now, but will return soon. Keep happy.

3 Comments:

Blogger alphonsedamoose said...

Maybe this is another response to your dilemma. I wouldn't be surprised.

Monday, November 12, 2007 9:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo .. Good news!

Monday, November 12, 2007 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger Catmoves said...

Hi Mystica. Found you from moose's blog. Very inspirational post here.

Saturday, November 17, 2007 10:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home