Sunday, November 11, 2007

Had to share these.....







The 11:11:11 Energies
A Photo Essay in Crystals
Images by Jan Custers
Text by Celia Fenn

At this time of Radiant Cosmic Energies, we are privileged to be able to share in Jan's interpretation of the energies through his beautiful Crystal Images.
Each of these images holds the power of the Cosmic 11:11:11 energies, and can be used as a focus of meditation on the energies.


The Crystal Energiescarrying the key to Christ Consciousnessflow through the Cosmic Gate11:11:11
Gold and SilverIndigo and Orange and PinkThe Divine Feminineand the Divine MasculineUnite in Sacred UnionCreating patterns and pathsfor the New Earth
The Two that are OneThe One that is TwoHear the Celestial MusicHarmonyInfinity.....

Breathe in the Sacred Energiesallow them to flow through youfeel the power of AlignmentAs your Higher and Lower beings mergein one Perfect UnionPEACELOVEJOYRADIANCE
It is time to Sing and Danceand harmonize with the LOVEof All That Is!

© 2004-5 Jan Custers,Celia Fenn and the Starchild Ascension Group This work is licensed under a Creative





When I first looked at these pictures, I got a shiver down my spine. It's almost the same feeling I get when I spend time by myself out in my backyard with all the huge trees around the edge of the property. It's not something that can be described in words very well by anyone that I know - you'd have to experience it to really understand it; hopefully one or two of these touches somebody that sees them cuz it's quite the experience! If you feel it, you'll know exactly what I'm trying to say; I'm curious so let me know, either way, okay?

2 Comments:

Blogger alphonsedamoose said...

The crystals definitely have an ethereal beauty to them.

Monday, November 12, 2007 9:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get the shiver but it is past my bedtime so I'll look again in the morning. They're so pretty. I have a couple of crystals around here somewhere. I must get them out.

Monday, November 12, 2007 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home