Monday, October 16, 2006

Do You Ever Get "That" Feeling?

Today I woke up with the feeling that today had something very interesting planned for me. Can't determine whether or not it's positive or negative, but it is powerful, that's for sure. I'm finding I'm really in tune with every little noise, and I feel like I'm living inside my head today...very strange. Not that this hasn't happened before, but I've never documented it until today. I'll fill you in later as to how things went today.
Wishing you all a magical day,
Mystica

3 Comments:

Blogger Mystica said...

that's okay....you weirdo!!! lol

Monday, October 16, 2006 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger Carol Kerfoot said...

AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:49:00 AM  
Blogger Mystica said...

no, that feeling is over now. not too much going on except reality.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home