Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mystica's Magical...

I do hope that all of you had a great Thanksgiving. At my house, we enjoyed ourselves and realized the many things around us that we're thankful for including our health, our family, our friends as well as things like a roof over our heads, more than enough food to eat, a safe place for us to live and children to grow up. There is so much emphasis on "success" these days that I think true success has been clouded by material gain. In some ways, I think it would be nice to go back to a simpler time when the important things like family and friends were at the top of most people's lists. I think I may have lived in a simpler time and have fond memories of such. Be interesting to find out exactly who I was......don't you think?Mystica's Magical...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mystica said...

I'm not sure.....I can't really get a "picture" of who I was; very obscure....puzzling.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Mystica said...

Yes, very interested...scared, but interested. Yes, I said scared. There aren't many things that scare me, but delving into my past is one of them. Just what I know about my past is enough to scare alot of people, let alone what I'm not even aware of! But, yes, I would like to know though. Please let me know what you find out, 'k?

Friday, October 13, 2006 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home