Friday, October 06, 2006

Life Truly Is a Wonderous Thing

Do you ever wonder how much our universe really affects us? Have you ever wondered how much of an impact one person can have on the world around them? Me too. Lately, more so than ever. There are so many possible, and seemingly impossible, ways that we can interact with that around us that maybe if each of us took a step back and really looked, we'd find all the answers to all the questions that we've ever asked. That is my goal - to practice looking until I am able to find the answers that I crave. I believe that then, and only then, I will be able to leave this physical world that we live in and move on to whatever awaits me, knowing that I lived a full life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mystica. Do I have your name right? You believe the universe has all the answers but do you believe all the answers are also within each of us?

Friday, October 06, 2006 7:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home