Saturday, October 07, 2006

Well, after much chanting and deep into the night, I finished my spells. Only time will tell if I was successful with them. Nothing negative, you understand, only positive energy was used for positive results. Those of you that know me will know whether or not my spells are successful;you'll see the results. If unsuccessful, I will try again, because there's no point in one trying if one does not do one's best. I think that's why we were each put on this earth; to do the best that we can with what we've got for as many as possible. In my case, I feel I have a special gift that I not only WANT to share, but I SHOULD share with the universe and all that's in it. I also find it very fulfilling. It brings a peaceful calm to my inner self that no material thing can produce. I strongly believe that each of us has a special gift of our own and hopefully, we all can find our uniqueness and share with others to make this world a better place, not just for ourselves, but for generations to come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm completely in agreement. It's a sin to disregard and disrespect the gifts given to us. Like thumbing your nose at the creator.

And that's why we're both doing what we're doing and not doing what we were doing. Okay, now my head is spinning in an unnatural way.

Saturday, October 07, 2006 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger Mystica said...

There's probably a spell to cure that!

Saturday, October 07, 2006 11:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home