Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Head is Swimming

As a newcomer to the world of Magick and Wicca, I decided I would surf the net to see what's out there as far as local covens and such....well, my head is now swimming with the wealth of information I found and I only visited a small percentage of sites out there. I wasn't able to break it down into locations either and I suspect alot of the sites are based in the states. I would like to connect to a local Canadian group so that I can hone my skills, possibly with one on one instruction, but.....I guess I'll just have to try again when my brain has dried off and I've had lunch and a nap so that I'm revitalized.
Happy Casting and Chanting to you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mystica said...

My latest is only "Breathe in the positive, breathe out the negative" but every little bit helps!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mystica said...

I'm happy to hear that. I find that sometimes it works for a longer period of time than other times, but then I do it again...it always helps to some degree.

Friday, October 13, 2006 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home